Little Live Story is a podcast of two nerds who turn an anime into a movie & a movie into an anime.
ERIC EGHIGIAN, Co-Host/Writer, Director, Editor at FSD Productions
Jared Chontow, Co-Host/Anime enthusiast
· JUWAN HOLMES, CURATOR OF PRISM ·
Jared has over 200 days of pure anime watching time, and Eric has a 1,300-strong DVD collection and editing experience totaling over a thousand hours.
Episode 1: “Dogmaball Z”/”The Gateinator”
Part 1: Kevin Smith’s Dogma is imagined as an anime while Dragon Ball Z is re-imagined as a feature film. Part 2: The anime GATE as a feature film, and The Terminator as an anime.
Supporter of THiS PRISM Member, Project, or Story? Contribute Or Promote PRISM’s Crowdfunding Campaign!
Ready to Join? APPLY NOW!
Becoming a member of PRISM Collaborative is open to anyone and everyone – artists, writers, designers, collaborators, or anyone without a singular title. PRISM is curated as an organization open to membership and participation from anyone. We welcome members regardless of background, experience, or location, and only ask that they welcome collaboration, creativity and diversity.
- Lee’s “Hennybody Can Paint 2”On September 20th, our member Lee will be hosting and instructing her second 'paint-and-sip' art class, Hennybody Can Paint Pt 2!
- PRISM Welcomes The Little Live Story PodcastWe are happy to announce that we have our first podcast within the group with Little Live Story, a storytelling podcast where two friends challenge one another to take an anime and re-imagine it as a feature film, and a feature film and re-imagine it as an anime.
- The Renaissance Gains Its First 1,000 ReadersThe PRISM Collaborative is excited to reveal that its first digital zine site, The Renaissance Project, has attracted readers to view their stories over 1,000 times since its launch.
- FIFTY54 Is Now on MediumFIFTY54 Magazine, our sister publication dedicated to Black voices, has made the move over to Medium!
- Untitled ( 2017)A poem by Pamela Patterson.