The current members of PRISM Collaborative, how to become one, and the benefits of being a PRISM member.
We are Creators. We are masters. We are builders. All for the world around you. The graphics in that ad, or that photo saved on your phone, or that quote hanging on your wall – we’re responsible for it. We’re not the gatekeepers of our fields, we are the field.
And when we’re not crafting things around us, we need a place for all of us to call our own. Somewhere where we can unite, protect, grow. Not just a seat at a table, but a home of our own. Not just a vivid dream, but a manifested reality. Simply put, an alliance…a partnership…a universe, for us.
That is PRISM. Welcome.
Writer, Educator & Public Speaker
Founder, Fifty54 Magazine
“The most important thing to me is to always radiate love.”
‘They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, but to me, the story is endless’
IMAGES DON’T CAPTURE HER, SHE CAPTIVATES THE IMAGES.
- Juwan J. Holmes – Multipotentialite
- Pamela Renee -Brooklyn-based Model, All-around Goddess.
- Chantel K Watts- Writer, Educator and Public Speaker
- A.A. Heron – Author
- Madkol – POET, WRITER, MUSIC LOVER, TRAVELER, TATTOO ENTHUSIAST
- Meeks – Photographer
- Brianna Layne
- Reck Savage
- Ashton Meertins
- Lee Danielle
- saint oms
Can I Become A PRISM Member? How?
The PRISM Collaborative welcomes ANYONE as a member, regardless of background, experience, or location. However, we are New York-based and our five collective groups are dedicated to the visual arts and apparel, film, event production, talent representation, publicity, audio production and music, creative writing, journalism, and publishing. Our only requirements are that our prospective members have an email, number or social media account, and are accepting of collaboration, creativity and diversity.
Ready to Join? APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE NOW
Alternatively, you can also click here and fill out our Google Form. We will contact you within 7 days about your application.
PRISM Members receive…
- Discounts – 25% off items from PRISM Store.
- Your own Members Page on PRISM Website, and ability to publish on PRISM Mag
- Free or Discounted Access to Events
- Promotion and Advertising of your work
- Help Building your Portfolio
- Extended Network of artists and creators
- Access to financial or material Support of your work
PRISM Members gain…
- Experience – What we look for in membership isn’t the most impressive résumé or portfolio; we want artists, content creators, innovators, and leaders – experienced or not – to become part of an incomparable brand. Together, artists can learn from one another while making their visions real.
- Exposure – Taking away some of the obstacles collaborators normally face when working with others, increased exposure of their brand and work, in addition to having an organization backing them without tying them to requirements.
- Expression – We not only welcome, but encourage diverse creativity and any form of expression. That expression shouldn’t be censored or limited under any circumstances.
- Independence – While we want our artists to value and reap the benefits of being a part of a group, while maintaining their individuality. Our goal is for artists to be recognized as their own brand, not as a subsidiary of a larger one. Artists are under no obligations, and other than charges for services provided (i.e. website fees), membership is and will remain free and non-committal.
- Opportunities – Members have a chance at offers that previously seemed out of reach, while they can reach out and find a assorted pool of candidates for their own opportunities.
- Progress – We will give all our available resources to Prism Artists to grow and advance their careers, and by working together, Artists will provide one another with the skill sets and tools to adapt, learn, and achieve.
- Understanding – Being an artist or creator entails enough challenging obstacles, and the purpose of PRISM is to assist members going through them. Creativity is complex, but being surrounding by other open-minded artists who are more likely to comprehend your ideas eases things. An actual prism refracts light waves in new, varying directions, and we want to do the same with visions at PRISM Collaborative.