The PRISM Collaborative Group is a Brooklyn, New York based collective of groups curated to unify talented individuals under a singular brand where we dream and achieve the impossible, together or as individuals. Read about the Collaborative here.
Please support our IndieGoGo Campaign!
Images + Apparel ·
Media + PRISM Mag
Becoming a member of PRISM Collaborative is open to anyone and everyone – artists, writers, designers, collaborators, or anyone without a singular title. PRISM is curated as an organization open to membership and participation from anyone. We welcome members regardless of background, experience, or location, and only ask that they welcome collaboration, creativity and diversity.
Ready to Join?
To apply, visit our Member Application or fill out our Google Doc.
- Our IndieGoGo Campaign Has Launched
- Introducing The Renaissance Project
- Our First PRISM Event: the Queer After Work Social
- The PhotoView No. 1 – Derek Ashton (Madkol)
- The PRISM Store Has Returned